S O L D!!!!!!!!!!!
4148 S. Staples Street (near Everhart Road)
±61,000 Square Feet (Built 1984)
1961 / 1996
CG-2 (General Commercial)
– Excellent visibility
– Prime location for redevelopment as mixed use office or medical building
– High traffic counts; near corner of Staples & Everhart
– Near Parksdale Plaza that was redeveloped by Wal-Mart in 2014, within close proximity to Sutherlands Hardware, CVS, Prosperity Bank and Frost Bank, Walgreens, Whataburger and Wendys.
– Market – Retail; Sub-Market – Mixed
The property located at 4148 S. Staples is a 3.16 acre tract of land with a single building with approx. 61,000 sf of floor area. This does not include the mezzanine area. Currently the building is home to a single user but the potential exists to make this a multi-tenant property. The following building details are attached to the property survey which shows six areas of the building. The following details are illustrated in the map above to help any buyer understand this building layout and how it may be divided up into a multi tenant property.
1. Area 1 is 40’ wide and 100’ deep with total square footage of 4,000 sf. Currently this area has the executive offices, conference rooms, rest rooms, break area and small show room area. In the past this 4,000 sf was home to a Chinese restaurant.
2. Area 2 is +/- 45’ wide and +/- 120’ deep with approx. 5,400 sf. This area has decorative plate glass front with glass door opening onto the parking lot. The total area is used for show room. Both side walls are 4 hour fire separation walls with openings for easy access. This area could easily be a separate tenant space.
3. Area 3 is +/- 20’ wide and +/- 120’ deep with approx. 2,400 sf. There is a decorative plate glass front, but no door. The total area is show room and has a mezzanine area at the rear. Both side walls are 4 hour fire separation wall with openings for easy access. This area could be made into a separate lease space with some work.
4. Area 4 is +/- 152‘ wide and average +/- 125‘ deep with approx. 19,000 sf of show room area. There is a mezzanine area in the rear that is approx. 4,800 sf. The mezzanine area is currently only used for storage, as there is only stair access. Area 4 has decorative plate glass windows and is the main show room area with the main front door into the building. The rear access door comes into this area, and all electrical into the building is located along the rear wall. This area also has several small offices used by the credit department with rest rooms and a small break area.
5. Area 5 is a two-story section. The bottom floor is a half floor below Area 4 and is accessed by going down stairs and upstairs to the second floor. Because of the unique construction, you can view the bottom floor and second floor when standing in Area 4. Both floors have +/- 7,800 sf each and are accessed by the only elevator in the building together with two sets of stairs. Neither floor has exterior windows.
6. Area 6 is the newest addition built in 1993. This two-story addition has +/- 7,300 sf on each floor of air conditioned space. It is used for show room both up and down and has rest rooms on both floors. Access is from the one elevator which also serves Area 5 together with two enclosed stairways. The one elevator makes four stops, first floor of Area 5, main floor of Area 4 and 6, second floor of Area 5, and second floor of Area 6. I believe this new addition could have its own entrance and some exterior windows for one or two tenants on each floor.
7. The parking lot has 162 parking spaces in its current layout. Depending on the use of the property, additional parking could be made by demolishing the 4,000 sf building if absolutely necessary.
8. The property has a large pole sign in the parking lot which could be used by multiple tenants.